Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Advent Calendar 2013 - December 1


Welcome to my Advent Calendar. Every year my mom would buy me an Advent Calendar. I loved to "open" the door each day to see what was behind it. I don't have an Advent Calendar this year, I thought I would create my own using photos of the ornaments that I put on my Christmas tree. These ornaments I will feature are from friends and family. Some of them homemade and some that were store. Each ornament means so much to me and brings back memories of decorating "family" tree.




December 1
This ornament was given to us in 1988 from our good friend, Dorothy Bradley. The Bradley's lived across the street from us in Novato. They were good friends of the family, in a way they were "our California family".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: